How to get Silky, Shiny, and Smooth Hair
Follow these 5 simple steps
1) First of all a haircut is very important to achieving a shiny, silky appearance. You will want to have your split ends and breakage cut off even if that means two, three inches. (Maybe even more for long haired gals who have waited way too long) You will want an even length to begin with, that is healthy and tangle free.
2) After you have gotten a haircut and you have taken a shower you will want to apply a root lifter or thickening spray and then blow dry your hair almost all the way dry and then let it air dry the rest on its own or all the way if you want to… ( I am lazy and it takes forever with my thick hair so i just do it half way)
3) Then after your hair is completely dry, take a flat iron and use a heat protectant product and straighten all of your hair.
4) Use a shine spray or serum my favorite is from Bed Head. Love this stuff!! This is what makes my hair super shiny and it’s the BOMB!! *(Products will be listed in order below)
5) Lastly, I hair spray my bangs and the top of my head to reduce those pesky fly-away hairs and it also gives an extra shine boost to your locks.
Then BAM! You are done and the end result is silky, shiny, smooth hair.
My product list used in order:
Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray
CHI Flat Iron
John Frieda Heat Defeat Protective Styling Spray
Bed Head Headrush Shine Adrenaline Mist and superfine Mist
Any Hair Spray on hand…. I switch it up all the time.