Top 10 Favorite Drugstore Lipsticks
I Love lipstick and I would like to tell you about some of my favorite ones! It is no secret if you know me that I’m a little obsessed with trying new colors and formulas . . . and that I’ve tried many out. I am still in search of my perfect red shade, but this is the list I have compiled so far. I look for a complimentary color for my skin tone, a pleasant scent or no scent, a good texture, staying power and a good price. Enjoy and let’s get started. In no particular order, here are my top 10!
1) Fairest Nude by L’oreal: This is a gorgeous pinky nude that has a delightfully smooth and creamy feel to it. It is a dream come true to put on. It also has a beautiful floral scent. I love this color for brides. This shade suits many different skin tones.
2) #08 Rimmel Kate Moss: A beautiful natural slightly berry color. It’s a great everyday color.
3) Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Red Velvet: A great red color. This lipstick is buildable so it can give just a hint of red or it can give you a lovely dark red depending on how you apply. It has a lip balm feel to it which is nice if you aren’t a huge regular lipstick fan. This line has plenty of beautiful shades to choose from too.
4) Tea Rose Matte NYX Lipstick: A blue based medium tone pinky rose color.
5) Vintage Pink by Rimmel: A slightly purple pink that Smells Like Cupcakes! One of my top 3 favorites.
6) Primrose and Pink Pout Revlon Super Lustrous: These are very similar and both are lovely matte light pinks.
7) E.L.F. Matte Lip color in Natural: a gorgeous nude color.
8) Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Honey: This shade is very close to my natural lip color . . . but better. Everyone should try to find one like this natural color. You never know this might even be the one for you too?!
9) Ulta Lip Crayons in Fashionista and Doll Face (almost the same shade): Shout out to my sister Janet on these two! I was always asking her what she was wearing when she wore these and now I have to say they are awesome and some of my new favorites pinks.
10) Merlot NYX Matte Lipstick: my favorite pinky red so far.
So those are my top ten favs. I want to know what your favorites are, especially reds! Please post your favorites to my blog. Hope you find one here that you want to try!