Top 10 Beauty Products I would re-purchase:
1) My favorite concealer is Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser. Love this! It covers so well. This concealer performs best if you pat it into your skin with your ring finger.
2) My favorite lip balm is Smith’s Mint Rose Lip Salve. You can get this at Sephora. Keeps lips smoother longer then any other lip balm that I’ve tried.
3) My Beauty Blender from Sonia Kashuk – I use this make-up sponge almost every time I put on my foundation. It gives an airbrushed finish if used correctly.
4) Rimmel Stay Matte Face Powder in translucent. This powder is by far my favorite that I have tried so far. It has good texture, very velvety smooth, and covers well.
5) Olay Complete moisturizer cream for sensitive skin: best face moisturizer to date for my skin. I love it. If you have sensitive, dry skin this may be a good one to try.
6) Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion: This really helps keep your eye shadow from creasing and makes the colors pop.
7) ColorStay Whipped Foundation: My favorite full coverage foundation. This photographs well and is great for weddings, or if you want something to last all day and night. A little bit of this product goes a long way.
8) Real Techniques Stippling and Face Buffing Brush: These are awesome makeup brushes for putting on foundation and cream blushes.
9) Aveeno Clear Complexion foaming face cleanser: Very gentle on my sensitive skin. I have been using it for at least 3 years.
10) Dry Shampoo: Best stuff ever if you get greasy roots quickly after washing . . . or if you don’t wash your hair every day this is the bee’s knees.
These are my 10 favs, what are yours? Have you tried any of these my dear readers? If so what are your thoughts on them? Let me know on my blog. See you next time gals! Cheers